Monday 28 July 2008

Getting Pregnant

After 2 years of marriage, and with both me and Bharat well settled in our careers, And having bought our lovely home, we decided it was time to populate one of the empty bedrooms with a baby. And ofcourse, both set of parents wanted to meet their first grandkid too.

I conceived during our annual visit to India in the very first month we tried. It was just perfect. After I came back, I did not think much about my periods being late. I thought it was due to change of weather from India, trip exhaustion etc. I mean we had just started trying and these things do take time. Then on May 27, we were invited to a friend's baby shower in the afternoon. The same evening we went for a memorial day get together and I met my colleague's very pregnant wife. So I came home and tested. And Voila, I was pregnant

No comments: