Friday 19 September 2008

I am never going to trust a doctor again

I love Arnav, I am grateful I am alive and so is my baby, I have a wonderful husband but I have no faith, no trust left. Dr. Bajaj was the fisrt doctor I met in US. Before I got pregnant I had not visited any doctor in US. So when I looked up Edward service and contacted the doctors, she had the first available appointment. When i saw her first, I thought she looked a lot like my mother looked when she was young. No one had heard about her, she was not any of my friends doctor but I liked her and she was close to work

For 14 weeks she told me lies, bad mouthed the radiologist with me. I thought fluid levels were a fluke but now I realize how shallow she was. I am never going to trust a doctor again

1 comment:

AtYourCervix said...

I just read your entire blog about your hospital experience. While I cannot comment on what went on, I do suggest that you look into hiring an attorney to look into your situation. Complaining to the hospital will get you nowhere, to have these doctors looked at, regarding how your care was done. If you haven't already gotten all of your medical records, an attorney can help you get them.