Wednesday 1 October 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

Today is my darling husband's birthday. I am such blessed to have a wonderful. loving , caring husband and not only this he is very handsome and also is in a great job. What more can a girl ask for.

All through my hospital ordeal he has been a pillar of strength. He leaves for work at 5.40 in the morning to avoid traffic. For 16 weeks, he would get up at 4.00, clean and pack my wound, then go to work, then come back at 5.00 clean my wound again, play with the baby while I get some rest

Many time people asked him, doesnt he gets disgusted and he would reply, "Oh!, Its nothing", No one could have done what he did.

And he puts up with my cribbings and cries, give me endurance that things will be all right

Happy Birthday sweetheart and Thank you for everything you mean to me

No comments: