Wednesday 1 October 2008

Why choose a doctor wisely?

After my hospital ordeal, for first two weeks I was shocked. Then I started looking into new doctors and was shocked when all doctors denied to look at my c section wound.

I had a gaping 5 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch wound that dripped enough to soak half a dozen pads per day. Because of liability issues all doctors refused to touch it till Dr Vimi Bajaj gives me my records or request in writing

Since Dr Bajaj refused to give me my records, I was left with no choice but to depend on her for my wound care. So better be safe than sorry. Choose doctors judiciously because once the case is spoiled, you would have a hard time finding someone who would even touch you till the first one is healed

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Choosing a right doctor can be difficult task. doctor you are choosing should be available all the time when your need medical help.
Best Hospital in Dubai
http://azhd.ae/

Alexjohns said...

Thanks, for sharing the information. It is very important to select a doctor to get the best result. For example, if you want a hair transplant, but if you want it without any risk factor, you need a professional.
Permanent hair transplant is not a thing that can not be achieved but with the professionals and advanced techniques. Hair transplant is the premium way to get your hair back and enjoy a joyful life. The procedure is the time taken but it is worth it.

Alexjohns said...

Not for only the doctor, even if you want to choose a product for your skincare, it is very necessary to select wisely.
It's very important to make sure of the quality and ingredients of the product before adding it to your skin routine. Markets and store are full of harmful products that will ruin your skin and causes acne, redness of the skin, and rashes on the skin.
But the question is how to check the quality?
Step1: Check the ingredients of the products and consult with a dermatologist either to use the product or not?
Step 2: Trust the brand and take consultation directly from the brand.
As I trust on LARC and I buy the products with full satisfaction. As I also have an issue with pigmentation and without any doubt, I use best vitamin C serum in Pakistan by LARC. It will help to control the melanin and make your skin glow.

mini bus for rent in Dubai said...

The author's passion for the subject matter is contagious. It's evident that they genuinely care about the impact their content can have on their audience.

Marble and Raised Floor Services