Friday 1 August 2008

My pregnancy

My pregnancy was the most beautiful time of my life. I had an extremely uncomplicated pregnancy, not a single instance of morning sickness. I did not miss a single day at work.

During my 7th month, my friends at work threw me a beautiful baby shower. Then my friends threw me another one later at home. Bharat's work also had a baby shower for him. So we had lots of cute gifts and we were all ready and excited. My weight gain was perfect, I glowed, had luxurious hair, and basically looked and felt lovely. I had not felt better in my life.

My prenatal visits were routine, hear the baby's heartbeat, check weight and be back.I had an Ultrasound on week 30 at which baby was measuring 3lbs 3oz and everything looked great


I planned on going all natural, so kept on eating good, exercising and had decided against the use of epidural

During my last month of pregnancy my coworkers and friends started commenting that I dont look pregnant. I believed them because apart from my jeans, I was still fitting in my all clothes, my gowns, sweaters etc. I asked my Ob about it. She told me everything is fine, baby's heartbeat is good and I am measuring correctly. Turns out she was wrong. My amniotic fluid was reducing for some unknown reason.

No comments: